B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

A good way to make b1 even more useless..a girl that was resident during almost four and half longggg months camping in b1 in pijama.So gooddd!david bowie bullshit GIF.

Are you referring to Irma? I think she seems to be upset about something lately, has been for a few days already.

I am not sure what's is her problem/concerns but she has become almost a DO-NOTHING girl for 4-5 days if I am not wrong?

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

B1 is great right now! The best apartment! I like Tina, Elettra is fantastic, and now we have the amazing guest too! ❤️🥰👍🏻

It is always good to see some guests in the apartments. Always just girls is boring.

However, the best apartment currently available is  Masha place. The guests are simply brilliant. I really hope they get their own apartment. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Are you referring to Irma? I think she seems to be upset about something lately, has been for a few days already.

I am not sure what's is her problem/concerns but she has become almost a DO-NOTHING girl for 4-5 days if I am not wrong?

Could be the constant presence of cock

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

¿Se refiere a Irma? Creo que ella parece estar molesto por algo últimamente, ha sido durante unos días ya.

No estoy seguro de lo que es su problema / preocupaciones, pero se ha convertido en casi una niña que no hace nada durante 4-5 días si no estoy mal?

Se refiere a Aria.

Elettra's nice boyfriend, last night on the phone he said they had made a mess and he had to leave today by bus, it's very strange, being a nice boy, I don't understand what mess he could have made, maybe he solved it.