ed2's politic in pictures

ed2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:
4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he just got hospitalized today because his health is not very good

OK. I did not know that.Β  I will remove the Post.

No, he isn't hospitalised, just in home isolation.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, he isn't hospitalised, just in home isolation.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Soon after the queen addressed her citizens, the British government said the prime minister, who is infected with the coronavirus, had been admitted for tests.
METRO.CO.UK

The Prime Minister continues to have 'persistent symptoms' of Covid-19, 10 days after testing positive.

Β 

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Everything that I have read said he has been admitted, from the UK sites to the Left and Right sides of the American sites. Who is really telling the truth?

Only Trump. πŸ™ƒ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

If you say so.

Hey, have some humor. If you don't have some humor in your life, you'll probably die of something deadly serious.

• Haha 1

Meh! I doubt it. I'll live on to be a pain in the ass here.

I just didn't find anything humorous in that particular post. The entire rest of the thread is great. Then for some reason, it takes a turn for bashing a counties leader. I only made a short post as to what I found while reading through the various news sites. These days it's difficult to find a news site that just displays the news and not some so-called idiot reporters lame opinion.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Mass burrials in New York, USA! The pandemic has hit full force now! Almost surreal settings!

Officials say burials are being ramped up at site, which has long been used for people with no next-of-kin or families who cannot afford a funeral.

Γ—
Γ—