B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

12 hours ago, canito said:

hi everyone.RLC doesnt always mean real how many fake shows have their been in gov.and how many of them are real.think about it when the girls put there face in the girls pussy and then put there hair blocking the cam i would think that its fake.now when you can see the girls licking the pussy u can see that its real.mostly all the videos ive seen when the girls have there hair down its for one reason to let us think they are doing some licking of the pussy when realy they are licking close enough that you think they are licking pussy but they are not.you dont have to be real smart to see whats fake and whats real.only a few girls were really licking pussy in gov.apt.and i can name a few where we actually had some pussy licking.selma,Amalia Ariela,Daniela,pam,irma and jess.Damira.and renata.

Yes canito, it’s called the old female art of teasing 😉

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope to be wrong and this surprising departure of the two girls in big bedroom isn't to make space for a big rejoin show girl.

They could let Cindy have her room back seeing how she doesn't want to leave and move Kim back to the big room...I'll take that any day than having someone we just saw three months ago rejoin..

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

They could let Cindy have her room back seeing how she doesn't want to leave and move Kim back to the big room...I'll take that any day than having someone we just saw three months ago rejoin..

RLC has told us that Cindy and the girl currently taking a bath with her back to the camera, have left the project...so we are to move on...nothing to see here. Or in any of the other apartments for that matter.  :dodgy: