B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Makes no difference really--whether they are there with the cams off or their is other girls in the room--which you might also consider a joke 😏

Doesn't something like that bother you at all? 

Never mind. RLC is as good as finished anyway. Such a nice house, with so many cameras and all RLC can think of is turning off the cameras to leave the rooms to girls who want nothing to do with the project. WTF?!?

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Doesn't something like that bother you at all? 

Never mind. RLC is as good as finished anyway. Such a nice house, with so many cameras and all RLC can think of is turning off the cameras to leave the rooms to girls who want nothing to do with the project. WTF?!?

have you emailed them?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

have you emailed them?

Ignore that idiot Harley...he is the cause of half the issues in these apartments.  His spamming the forums with his love of dick has been relentless.

On another note...those two girls are still there.  Seems to be a pattern with RLC lately...they say someone is gone, then they reappear or never leave.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

have you emailed them?

I let my credit card speak. 🤣

However, it was a decision I made a few days ago after the guests had moved out of Masha's apartment. I already gave up the GOV apartments a long time ago. The last girls that were really fun to watch there were Sara and Stella, and that was a very long time ago.

The B4 thing just annoys me, because it shows how little respect RLC has for their customers.   

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

Emmy and Juliet, the 2 who are leaving are in the kitchen on cam--with guest Cindy and resident Kim - 😏

what a joke, they turned off the cams in their bedroom but they are still here, they are waiting the next rlc plane 😁

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ignore that idiot Harley...he is the cause of half the issues in these apartments.  His spamming the forums with his love of dick has been relentless.

On another note...those two girls are still there.  Seems to be a pattern with RLC lately...they say someone is gone, then they reappear or never leave.

It would have been really important to see more guys in the GOV apartments. But that never really happened. You always pretend that guys are a problem, but in reality it's gehe lack of real guests that make GOV so boring.

Where is the fun in watching when all private life happening somewhere else, or like now, in areas where RLC deliberately turns off the cameras? RLC off cameras only?!? WTF?!?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't agree with his constant spamming about men in the GOV apartments and I think you know that.  There is a place for couples and that's where they should be.  it's just like this Elettra chick with her fuck toy, they should be in a couples apartment and not in a GOV apartment and the same goes for plastic Blair and uncle Mike.

RLC is not getting bad, it's just more and more people are finally starting to see what they've been doing all along!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't agree with his constant spamming about men in the GOV apartments and I think you know that.  There is a place for couples and that's where they should be.  it's just like this Elettra chick with her fuck toy, they should be in a couples apartment and not in a GOV apartment and the same goes for plastic Blair and uncle Mike.

RLC is not getting bad, it's just more and more people are finally starting to see what they've been doing all along!

There should be no place for just Girls. All the places should be for real life. 

RLC was fun to watch with all the russian Apartments (also with all the couples, including the guys). It went down the hill as they swiched of all this places. Just GOV is simply not sufficient. Otherwise, they would no go down like they do now. 

• Sad 1