B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

38 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, I think this is a record, I don't remember girls that lasted so short, so they moved Kim into Cindy's room, with her still in there to get two girls to leave after five days, I think RLC is outdoing itself, as far as idiocy is concerned.

Mia 3 days (it's not the Twin Mia, but she was the first girl with Nora, Sofie and Lilu in B1

Miami 13.09.2018 20.09.2018 8
Inna 12.06.2019 15.06.2019 4
Emmy 15.02.2020 18.02.2020 4
Juliet 15.02.2020 18.02.2020 4
Mia 21.11.2014 23.11.2014

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A proposito, la mia "fonte" mi ricorda Damon (in B3 con Damira) una notte prima che chiudessero B3 ... 

you also have information on why they left so early, or anyway, why do we now have 3 girls out of the project but I'm still in the apartment?

7 minutes ago, RonS said:

The Girl's are not gone if you look at bahtroom cams there things are still there and the balcony cams they are in the bed.

Yeah, it looks like you're right. So it seems they decided that they would rather spend their stay in the apartment without a camera.

The customers are paying for an Apartment the cameras switched off to give the residents some private spache. And all this in an apartment where there was already no more private life to see. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why don't those two get themself a hotel room? What kind of a joke is this on the paying customer? 

Makes no difference really--whether they are there with the cams off or their is other girls in the room--which you might also consider a joke 😏