B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Yeah, I've been asking for more parties at home, so I migh be a hypocrite. But WTF!!!! Those two guys + another guy showed up yet again! This is now the 3rd creew that bring these same guys! It's like they've been told who to go to if they need someone who is willing to participate in a shit show. Like more handsome Alex's, if you remember him. This is abit too much for me. RLC need to start finding some new way of recruting people, we need new blood, someone that's not interconnected with the Barca club sceene.

Well, I guess I can agree that it is better than nothing at all happening in the apartments, but it's definitely not something I'm eager to call great and want more of either.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I've been asking for more parties at home, so I migh be a hypocrite. But WTF!!!! Those two guys + another guy showed up yet again! This is now the 3rd creew that bring these same guys! It's like they've been told who to go to if they need someone who is willing to participate in a shit show. Like more handsome Alex's, if you remember him. This is abit too much for me. RLC need to start finding some new way of recruting people, we need new blood, someone that's not interconnected with the Barca club sceene.

Well, I guess I can agree that it is better than nothing at all happening in the apartments, but it's definitely not something I'm eager to call great and want more of either.

Tbh i agree .

• Thanks 1