B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Elettra said on the phone, that tonight "the organization", prepares a surprise dinner for her, Irma and Tina, because tomorrow is his birthday and at midnight they bring him a cake, I don't understand the surprise, since she knows about it, I would like to know who is this "organization".

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Elettra ha detto al telefono, che stasera "l'organizzazione", prepara una cena a sorpresa per lei, Irma e Tina, perché domani è il suo compleanno e a mezzanotte gli portano una torta, non capisco la sorpresa, poiché lei sa di vorrei sapere chi è questa "organizzazione".

I heard that they would go to the restaurant at 10 pm and that he would bring the cake at midnight, the strange thing is that his birthday celebrated him when he was a guest in B5 at P&T

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Who is He??? Are you talking about Elettra ?? She is a She 🙂 

Noldus, we have explained many times the google translator, often mistakes the feminine with the masculine, so, we are not stupid, it is just a translation error

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

I heard that they would go to the restaurant at 10 pm and that he would bring the cake at midnight, the strange thing is that his birthday celebrated him when he was a guest in B5 at P&T

Like Harley, I too think that many birthdays are a bit fake, made just to organize the wonderful parties, however RLC has a heart, if he organizes a dinner to celebrate the birthday of one of his employees, the only real drama is that in the restaurant they cook only meat and Elettra, not eat it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, we have explained many times the google translator, often mistakes the feminine with the masculine, so, we are not stupid, it is just a translation error

It shouldn't be that hard for you to change it after you copy in here. Even I manage

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Come Harley, anche io penso che molti compleanni siano un po 'falsi, fatti apposta per organizzare le meravigliose feste, tuttavia RLC ha un cuore, se organizza una cena per festeggiare il compleanno di uno dei suoi dipendenti, l'unico vero dramma è che in al ristorante cucinano solo carne ed Elettra, non la mangiano.

I know, he said he will eat salmon