B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

well I guess that's the night done then...lol

It doesn't have to be. Maybe one of the girls meets a nice guy at the party and brings him with her to one of the GOV apartments. 

That would be fun for a change. 👍😀

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't have to be. Maybe one of the girls meets a nice guy at the party and brings him with her to one of the GOV apartments. 

Man you have the thickest head of anyone on here ever.  No guy is just going to come in and fuck without questioning the presence of cameras.  YOU KNOW... VIDEO CAMERAS THAT RECORD STUFF THAT SOMEONE DOES AND MAY NOT WANT ON THE INTERNET.  YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT...OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK?

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Dude...I try my best to like some of your posts and some of them I do like and you know the ones that I have liked.  You have got to wake up from this fantasy that you have trapped your head that these girls are going to bring any guy back to have sex on camera unless he is in the RLC network!!  One day I hope you wake the fuck up and see RLC for what it really is!!

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Man you have the thickest head of anyone on here ever.  No guy is just going to come in and fuck without questioning the presence of cameras.  YOU KNOW... VIDEO CAMERAS THAT RECORD STUFF THAT SOMEONE DOES AND MAY NOT WANT ON THE INTERNET.  YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT...OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK?

What ⬆️said!

Just now, maxfactor said:

You don't have to scream. I don't know why you're afraid of guys, but there's no reason to be rude. 

You should remember that we have seen guest guys in the past. Even in the GOV Apartments, for example with Nicole, she had several guests (not at the same time, that would really be a little weird 🙃). Anyway, to have guests in an Apartment is very normal and much better all those Shows. It is called REAL LIFE. 😀

BTW, do you remember the guys Stella und Sara had over. Maybe this guys are on the same Party. Just think of the possibilities.  😀👍

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You don't have to scream. I don't know why you're afraid of guys, but there's no reason to be rude. 

You should remember that we have seen guest guys in the past. Even in the GOV Apartments, for example with Nicole, she had several guests (not at the same time, that would really be a little weird 🙃). Anyway, to have guests in an Apartment is very normal and much better all those Shows. It is called REAL LIFE. 😀

BTW, do you remember the guys Stella und Sara had over. Maybe this guys are on the same Party. Just think of the possibilities.  😀👍

Oh you mean the boyfriends and RLC stooges.  Fucking gullible you are as well.

• Like 2