B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

It is weird Monica is always in these parties but always not involved in anything.

I mean if you are already sure you are not going to take part then why be there in the first place.

Just awkward.

Maybe she likes to watch just like all of us ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It is weird Monica is always in these parties but always not involved in anything.

I mean if you are already sure you are not going to take part then why be there in the first place.

Just awkward.

Moral support😂

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Just awkward.

what Monica need is a guy take the initiative with her because it's not her will do the first step, this is why nothing happen with her, anyway she will be gone soon it's not very important now this girl is too shy

il y a 4 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Maybe she likes to watch just like all of us ?

Not the same comparison, we can only watch. She can choose to participate but already decided not to before it even got started

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

what Monica need is a guy take the initiative with her because it's not her will do the first step, this is why nothing happen with her, anyway she will be gone soon it's not very important now

I don't it is that. I think she will only do B/G with her guy and not a pro brought in by RLC.

I bet the pro guys approached her but she said no.