Deborah & Ian & Thomas (2020) Part #1

Ian & Deborah finally have their own apartment which they share with another guy.
Often, when a new apartment is opened, a party is organized which very often ends with sex.
I&D had the bad idea of inviting Eva with her "baby" Adam and then we had only a very boring evening.
I hope that A&E will stay at their own home in the future.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Morrison said:

Never would have guessed this couple would get an apartment. ::)

When they were guests of Eva & Adam they didn't have much chance of having sex. We hope that now - without children and / or parasites in the house, they can give vent to their sexuality.

7 hours ago, budda said:

When they were guests of Eva & Adam they didn't have much chance of having sex. We hope that now - without children and / or parasites in the house, they can give vent to their sexuality.

They started of at H&R and have been fucking where ever they can. Clearly trying to get themselves an apartment. Deborah clearly can't stop herself looking at the camera every chance she gets. Another for the bin and ignore list.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

This is such small apartment for 3 people to live in it. and I don't understand what Thomas' role is here, is he just there to masturbate on the couch ? 😃

Clearly way too small for three people. When Thomas brings a girl it will get really crowded there. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well regardless of the gender they will be four people then. Will be interesting to see the role of Thomas in the future here or if he will leave quite soon

yeah, it's way too small for four people. at the moment it seems he is just the third wheel . he interrupts their sexy time by going to the room unannounced 😃 and masturbates on the couch. maybe he is trying to get sexually involved with the couple. if that happen, it'll be interesting to watch.  

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What I saw til now they have an open door policy...

just a few minutes ago the couple were making out, Ian got up and closed the door, so they can carry on, but the cat opened the door and came in and then Thomas followed the cat 😄

• Haha 1