Deborah & Ian & Thomas (2020) Part #1

firstly i believe Deborah has huge potentials,we will see how her boy is open to it,secondly   they desperately searching a girl for thomas but Thomas is hard, very arrogant, and from the other hand is Ian witch he is weird, like yesterday he was making jokes of style "thats what your mother was saying when i was fucking her" to thomas,witch thomas said be careful i might react not nicely in this kind of jokes, so this apt is very strange at the moment, but i like Deborah, hope to see nice things,but truly i doubt.

17 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

firstly i believe Deborah has huge potentials,we will see how her boy is open to it,secondly   they desperately searching a girl for thomas but Thomas is hard, very arrogant, and from the other hand is Ian witch he is weird, like yesterday he was making jokes of style "thats what your mother was saying when i was fucking her" to thomas,witch thomas said be careful i might react not nicely in this kind of jokes, so this apt is very strange at the moment, but i like Deborah, hope to see nice things,but truly i doubt.

even if they are searching a girl for thomas, how they all will fit in is a big question because perimeter of the apartment cannot hold 4 people, unless they get a relocation in the future, i don't like Ian have to say, he seems rather arrogant