Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

love for each other ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธย 

a whole lotta lovin.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ

ย 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I see a sexy bath, maybe between two friends happening. And I'm about to miss it. Because yes, I have to get to work.

ย Well before I get to bed after getting home, I have to tell you the excitement wasn't in the bath itself. but when the slumberย party moved to the bedroom, It really heated up. But hopefully later,ย I canย have more time to see it before it goes away.

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

So what you're saying is, if I'm not a premium member, I can't post a picture

ย  ย I believe you actually may not have to be a premium member to be able to post a pic with some post comment. But a pic of any of the tenants is supposed to be posted in the pic thread designated for and pertaining to the tenant and by downloading to and uploading from a third party site so as to not cause any possible DCMA action from any project admin.ย 

ย  ย As far as posting some other pic here, as our Aussie mate previously mentioned, I believe all someone may have to do is copy the pic URL...then paste the pic URL...then insert or drag the pic URL into the area of post, or perhaps after pasting the pic URL, just click on the area to be posted .

ย  ย I'm not so tech savy or anything similar, but I believe that may be the way it would work. Foamy, Starrider, StnCld, or some of the member visitors of the forum threads that occasionally have posted pics in the threads could let you know for sure and enlighten you further or otherwise if something else is needed.

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

So what you're saying is, if I'm not a premium member, I can't post a picture

You can post a picture using a file sharing service and the "Link" button in the editing menu. The file sharing service will give you a special URL, and you just copy and paste it into the prompt.

ย