Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

1 hour ago, bobo5838 said:

L&M schedule.

wake up between 4 and 5 PM. lay there for about an hour. clean up. get dressed. go out for 5 to 6 hours. come home put groceries away. talk on phone for 3 hours. eat for 2 hours. watch movie for 2 to 4 hours. go to sleep. next day start over again

54 minutes ago, bobo5838 said:

i forgot

tease for 5 to 10 minuets 

I recently made several posts of somewhat similar subject matter. They were related to an issue of it seeming that since the addition of a roommate, the dynamics of situations and occasions at the residence have obviously changed.

Imo, the frequency of interesting occasions or activity has changed also by declining somewhat compared to what it had been being.

It is very likely due to now there are quite a few sub's. checking the cams there and even some close to constantly staying tuned in whenever they are awake in hopes of perhaps observing something more than there has been now that there are two tenants there instead of just one. 

So that has now driven down as much incentive for either tenant to strive for higher cam hits and viewer time accumulation as far as any bonus compensation aside from the tenant cost of living comp., because it is very likely that the cams are and have been getting enough attention that they have been satisfied with what bonus comp. they have received since the addition of the newer roommate.

Perhaps if the cam attention ever subsides enough, the frequency of more interesting occasions may increase.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

So sexy those blue panties are hot. That’s a. Bummer liked those.

The sexy blue panties are gone ! Now there are no panties, to interfere with the view. Plus, I don't think it was an accident her bedroom door got closed !!☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

The sexy blue panties are gone ! Now there are no panties, to interfere with the view. Plus, I don't think it was an accident her bedroom door got closed !!☺️

let me guess masturbation time with front view then turn over so she can play with her butt hole masturbate like that for a few min.and turn over to finish or visa versa..😁

• Like 1

Just now, canito said:

let me guess masturbation time with front view then turn over so she can play with her butt hole masturbate like that for a few min.and turn over to finish.😁

Most likely. But then how many ways can you masturbate without it being somewhat repetitive ???😉 Just asking !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Most likely. But then how many ways can you masturbate without it being somewhat repetitive ???😉 Just asking !

they are alot of ways girls can masturbate look at the way martina and nelly bate.there are plenty.and they even have hitachis,rabbits,luch and all kinds of vibraters for girls to play with even a Sybian.girls have more toys then us guys do.

• Like 1

Lately there's been a certain tune that has resurfaced in my thoughts since the things have changed at the residence.

It is one I'm certain many may have heard. It is titled "The Thrill Is Gone", but for some reason's there's been some times since some obvious changes there, that it has resurfaced as "The Urge Is Gone" at times.

Perhaps it could be considered at times a combination of both to someone, or some others.

Just now, canito said:

they are alot of ways girls can masturbate look at the way martina and nelly bate.there are plenty.and they even have hitachis,rabbits,luch and all kinds of vibraters for girls to play with even a Sybian.girls have more toys then guys do.

• Like 1