B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, you realize that you overestimate the influence of this forum on RLC a lot. You said yourself that RLC don't give a shit About what Viewers want to see. 

He has never been consequent, it's all about finding something to judge and blame.

21 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

I have a question guys: so Elletra speaks Russian? i thought she was italian like taylor...

She is Russian, but she has lived in Italy for many years, and speaks Italian fluently. Like Piper, and Masha.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He has never been consequent, it's all about finding something to judge and blame.

Harley's mindset is not really difficult to figure out. 😁

It's just too bad he has so little self-confidence. I always wish that all the anti guy people in this forum would finally start working on themselves and stop to spoil the girls' fun. This heterogirls need some guys. Way more guys than in the past.

BTW, is there a guy in joys room. Very nice. 😀👍 

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Joy's boyfriend arrived! And she got the big bedroom for her own! This is a good developement! 👍🏻😁

exactly, always better than to see a girl h24 on her phone and don't know what to do , play with a dick is better than to play with a phone 🙂

• Like 1