B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

this time RLC was good, it seems to me that Joy and Kapitolina, are sex professionals, I do not think we should wait long to see shows

Let's hope that at least those two don't do those silly shows as well. It's time for real content in RLC. Please, no pseudo lesbian bullshit anymore. 

I smell a rat with Joy going to the big room upstairs; a two legged Russian male rat to be precise. Why else would she leave the twin room but to entertain a hired hand in the near future and it leaves her chum to do her own entertaining. It just gets worse!

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why does this one sound so familiar? Yes, now I remember, weren't there just two girls in GOV for whom RLC actually turned off the cameras in the master bedroom? 🤣😂

The idea of RLC was to give an insight into the private life of the residents. In GOV this obviously does not happen. Rather the girls instead give silly shows and have their private lives somewhere else. 

As I said, it is important to give the girls private space. By this I do not mean to take off the cameras. I only mean to not have more than one Girl in a room. The Girls need space, so that they can really live there and maybe even bring visitors with them. The idea is not to have all private life always just taking place somewhere else. There must be something real to see for the cameras.

Whatever