B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe not...but 2 new girls have been there less than 1 day, who we know absolutely nothing about. They look good, which is a start...

Two new girls, we hope to see some of them on the weekend.
Or whether they only use # B4 as a bed

6 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Two new girls, we hope to see some of them on the weekend.
Or whether they only use # B4 as a bed

We'll find out soon enough, but you can't blame them for wanting to sample what Barca has to offer...There's a shitload to see...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

We'll find out soon enough, but you can't blame them for wanting to sample what Barca has to offer...There's a shitload to see...

you assume that they have never been there!!  how do you know that don't live there already?  this is what is funny to me about this forum...you people speculating that there is lot's to see there which to some can be true but not to all.  a lot of these girls already live there so please quit saying the same shit!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you assume that they have never been there!!  how do you know that don't live there already?  this is what is funny to me about this forum...you people speculating that there is lot's to see there which to some can be true but not to all.  a lot of these girls already live there so please quit saying the same shit!

laughing my ass off emoticon

Haha from the biggest fucking speculator on here!...Nice one Harley. I very much doubt these 2 live in Barca, and if they have been there before, are they not allowed to go sightseeing anymore because they've already seen the sights...😏

As for the bit I've highlighted...enough said :dodgy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haha from the biggest fucking speculator on here!...Nice one Harley. I very much doubt these 2 live in Barca, and if they have been there before, are they not allowed to go sightseeing anymore because they've already seen the sights...😏

As for the bit I've highlighted...enough said :dodgy:

It's not all speculation PAL!  Do you know what a PAL is Naga?