Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

I've poured a Aberlour A'Bunadh whiskey and sitting back to watch the replay. 

P.S the only issue is after the third glass I'll start fantasizing watching Leora & Malia side by side bating. An awesome whiskey will do that to you.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

aussie how is your wife 

Good question glad you asked.

I've taken the day off work to take her to hospital tomorrow (  Tuesday Australian time zone ) to see her surgeon. She has a Medial Condyle Femur fractures. Most femoral shaft fractures take 3 to 6 months to completely heal. Some take even longer, especially if the fracture was open or broken into several pieces. She is doing ok I believe but it's a long road. I'm currently working my ass off looking after her as I love her to bits. Believe it or not I'm even helping her get dressed. Pretty much having Leora and whiskey is getting me through this tough period of our life.

What is a fracture of the femoral condyle? A femoral condyle is the ball-shape located at the end of the femur (thigh bone). There are two condyles on each leg known as the medial and lateral femoral condyles. If there is a fracture (break) in part of the condyle, this is known as a fracture of the femoral condyle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Buona domanda contento che tu l'abbia chiesto.

Mi sono preso una giornata di lavoro per portarla in ospedale domani (martedì fuso orario australiano) per vedere il suo chirurgo. Ha una frattura del femore del condilo mediale. La maggior parte delle fratture dell'albero femorale richiedono da 3 a 6 mesi per guarire completamente. Alcuni impiegano ancora più tempo, soprattutto se la frattura era aperta o rotta in più pezzi. Sta facendo bene credo, ma è una lunga strada. Attualmente sto lavorando il culo per prendermi cura di lei come la amo da matti. Che ci crediate o no, la sto persino aiutando a vestirsi. Praticamente avere Leora e whisky mi sta facendo superare questo periodo difficile della nostra vita.

Cos'è una frattura del condilo femorale? Un condilo femorale è la forma della sfera situata all'estremità del femore (osso della coscia). Esistono due condili su ciascuna gamba noti come condili mediali e laterali del femore. Se c'è una frattura (rottura) in una parte del condilo, questo è noto come una frattura del condilo femorale.

Good morning Australian, kiss, every woman would like to have a man like you by her side .... this is true love .... men like you have and will always respect all women ... A hug to you and yours wife....

• Thanks 3