Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

As Pep said, if someone decides to change their site name, nothing else associated with a current membetship changes. Having mentioned that, hope your not considering it merely because of jugg and myself having a bit of fun and humor with your current one. It was only all in fun my friend, and there's nothing wrong with your current name here. 😉

That did not offend me whatsoever, actually this is something I wanted to do for a while, but lately I have been having problems trying to do it. I actually found a new name associated with with this specific character, but it's not allowing me to upload the picture from my computer, because each time I select upload, nothing happens, and I'm not sure of what to put in that blank space for things to happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That did not offend me whatsoever, actually this is something I wanted to do for a while, but lately I have been having problems trying to do it. I actually found a new name associated with with this specific character, but it's not allowing me to upload the picture from my computer, because each time I select upload, nothing happens, and I'm not sure of what to put in that blank space for things to happen.

Pm StnCld316 or Foamy to help you.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pm StnCld316 or Foamy to help you.

I have done that already and he told me it was a known issue and they are working on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

There is an issue with the uploading function at the moment on Avatars and Cover Photos. It's happening to everyone.  Admin is in the process of working with the Software Developer to get this issue resolved.

• Thanks 1