Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

Guys, it is 2 am here. I am sorry for some of the things I have said on here. I am especially sorry to pulo who has always been the rational one.

I have been pulled in different directions by too many people here and I try to please everyone. But then people want to be loud and be heard and all I really want is to enjoy Leora.

It seems like everywhere I go there is someone who wants to make that difficult.

I will try to be more like pulo.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi Guys, being in the Australian time zone I miss all of Leora bating and Malia stuff.

Can someone fill me on what happened. .i.e. did Leora & Malia trib each other?

I would say with only 20 Posts for a day it's safe to say You didn't miss a thing.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hello sir, this thread has been very quiet of late. No one has been stirring shit lately. Myself included.

If the girls don't do nothing there's nothing much to talk about.   

Leora's Red Days will soon be approaching so it will be quiet for a bit.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Guys, it is 2 am here. I am sorry for some of the things I have said on here. I am especially sorry to pulo who has always been the rational one.

I have been pulled in different directions by too many people here and I try to please everyone. But then people want to be loud and be heard and all I really want is to enjoy Leora.

It seems like everywhere I go there is someone who wants to make that difficult.

I will try to be more like pulo.

Mate if you want to be Australian you would be quite welcome here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the girls don't do nothing there's nothing much to talk about.   

Leora's Red Days will soon be approaching so it will be quiet for a bit.  :biggrin:

No way Malia will step up and as a good friend would do and bate for us.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would say with only 20 Posts for a day it's safe to say You didn't miss a thing.  :biggrin:

I'm sure if won't be long and the besties will tribbing like mad women :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm sure if won't be long and the besties will tribbing like mad women :biggrin:

They should watch some of those Girls Out West Videos, that will teach them how it's done if they aren't familiar with the term.  :biggrin:

• Like 1