Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

A while ago, there were some gentlemen here who questioned whether there would be a park outside the windows of the LR ...
It would not be better to take the opportunity now to answer questions, while she is cleaning and has the curtains open - see cams 3 and 4 ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

A while ago, there were some gentlemen here who questioned whether there would be a park outside the windows of the LR ...
It would not be better to take the opportunity now to answer questions, while she is cleaning and has the curtains open - see cams 3 and 4 ...

What I still see is tree tops, and vehicles in the distance, the size of postage stamps !!😁       

But, did you see the Koala bears that were in the tree tops ??  Waving to Leora as she cleaned the windows !!!!😀

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

What I still see is tree tops, and vehicles in the distance, the size of postage stamps !!😁       

But, did you see the Koala bears that were in the tree tops ??  Waving to Leora as she cleaned the windows !!!!😀

I thought I seen a black and white striped critter hanging out in the tree too 🤣

• Haha 2