B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

Noldus

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So they have fucked twice today and both times he was selfish, fucked her for a few moments then came. She sucked his cock and he did very little to please her. Don't like a guy that only thinks about his orgasm.

they seem to work like this together
And for me, seeing their rings on their fingers, they are married

To see over time if the sex changes between them and if there is still no adaptation to do because of the cameras

it seemed to be the case also between Bonnie and Rama, now it seems to be much better

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they seem to work like this together
And for me, seeing their rings on their fingers, they are married

To see over time if the sex changes between them and if there is still no adaptation to do because of the cameras

it seemed to be the case also between Bonnie and Rama, now it seems to be much better

Yes, I had seen the rings as well and thought they were married. I am hopeful things will improve as I really like both these young women. I haven't paid much attention but am wondering .. do these two couples get along well?

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I had seen the rings as well and thought they were married. I am hopeful things will improve as I really like both these young women. I haven't paid much attention but am wondering .. do these two couples get along well?

For the moment I would say yes, and then with containment, they will not have much choice
I also wonder if Alexandra and Lucian are not acquaintances of Rama because Rama seems to speak to them quite easily since they arrived but he is maybe just a nice guy 😉

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dingolio said:

Nelly is back!

i have nothing against her  but

I still have the impression that the Russians have trouble understanding the word "confinement"

it's true there are only more than 2000 dead in spain due to this virus, so let's take a walk and go see some friends :angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i have nothing against her  but

I still have the impression that the Russians have trouble understanding the word "confinement"

it's true there are only more than 2000 dead in spain due to this virus, so let's take a walk and go see some friends :angel:

maybe she live in the same building now or not very far and  nelly/bogdan have never left Barcelona, i have the feeling they are manager for rlc now in Barcelona

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

maybe she live in the same building now or not very far and  nelly/bogdan have never left Barcelona, i have the feeling they are manager for rlc now in Barcelona

I never thought that they really left Barcelona and even if they live in the same building, the word confinement and the rules of good living together is not made just to be beautiful in speeches

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never thought that they really left Barcelona and even if they live in the same building, the word confinement and the rules of good living together is not made just to be beautiful in speeches

the day there will have a case of a covid19 inside rlc i don't know what will happen...

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

the day there will have a case of a covid19 inside rlc i don't know what will happen...

I really hope that this will never be the case and even if they are young and healthy people, so risking less the serious side of it, it is better not to take any unnecessary risk in this period

• Like 2

Hace 1 hora, moos54 dijo:

Realmente espero Que ESTO Nunca Será El caso e INCLUSO Si Se Trata de Personas Jóvenes y sanas, por lo Menos Poner en Riesgo El lado serio de ella, Es Mejor sin ningún Tomar Riesgo innecesario En Este Periodo

images.png

• Like 1