B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

The seem a fine couple but after Piper&Tyler is hard for someone to fill their shoes,P&T were very fun,active and on top of that they gived us some pretty wild,sexy at great sight and light sex moments.Not sure what is gong on with N&B because seen them packing a lot of times and nothing😅,could be related to the new virus and maybe some difficult to travel because of that.Not sure what is rlc waiting to open a house for P&T..miss this girls.

Bonnie & Rama love story (my point of view)
Bonnie A cute smiling girl loves Rama (God knows why) her eyes say this but also express disappointment or dissatisfaction. Rama very loving (himself).

On the one hand is caressing and pampering but he is too busy with himself and his wishes (seems confused that he does not know exactly what he really wants)

He does not know or is probably unable to satisfy a woman and also unaware (or don't care) of a woman's needs. He usually waits for Bonnie to fall asleep and he turns to his pursuits. Which is sad to see

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems the departure of nelly/bogdan is for very soon

they have already moved quite a few things, whether with suitcases or bags, I have the impression that they came to Spain with all their belongings coming from Russia
I don't know why but I have the impression that this is not the end of the RLC adventure with them, I have a funny feeling when I see them packing their bags but maybe I am wrong

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they have already moved quite a few things, whether with suitcases or bags, I have the impression that they came to Spain with all their belongings coming from Russia
I don't know why but I have the impression that this is not the end of the RLC adventure with them, I have a funny feeling when I see them packing their bags but maybe I am wrong

seems they have a more longer visa than the other girls so maybe they will be manager for rlc now ,

bonnie and rama moving in the master room, i hope they will not put the christmas light here