B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that H1 and Naga...I really do.  Right now in my life I'm looking at some very healthy expenses in the form of a new breaker panel which I paid $3,400 for today and a new A/C unit.  I am one of those people that if I catch the Covid-19 virus, it will surely kill me and I'm doing everything that I possibly can to prevent that from happening.  My benefits rely on me seeing my doctors on a regular schedule and due to this hidden death virus, the last thing i'm gong to do is visit my doctors offices.  I have been at my oldest brothers house during the heat of the day for the past week.  I was told that replacing my breaker panel with a new and up to date panel would fix my A/C issue but that didn't happen, so tomorrow I have the A/C guy coming back to my house to troubleshoot further what my A/C problem is....I'm depressed and stressed out about it but what can I do lol.  I'm at his mercy and what will be...will be.

I'm 95% done with chatting on the forum anymore.  I don't get the same amount of pleasure out of it that I once did.  I will still read the posts to catch up but in all fairness, what i've been reading lately is downright disgusting to me so that being the case, it's driving me more and more away from the forum and way far away from RLC.

You and yours take care of yourselves and heed the lockdowns in place.....it ain't worth the risks!!

Did you hire those HVAC guys from RLC???? 😏

read your pm

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Did you hire those HVAC guys from RLC???? 😏

read your pm

LOL I wouldn't hire anyone from RLC and especially not the girls!!

I read the PM's and it choked me up quite a bit.  I'm a very sentimental person and I really appreciate the thoughts and kind words!!  Thank you both!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that H1 and Naga...I really do.  Right now in my life I'm looking at some very healthy expenses in the form of a new breaker panel which I paid $3,400 for today and a new A/C unit.  I am one of those people that if I catch the Covid-19 virus, it will surely kill me and I'm doing everything that I possibly can to prevent that from happening.  My benefits rely on me seeing my doctors on a regular schedule and due to this hidden death virus, the last thing i'm gong to do is visit my doctors offices.  I have been at my oldest brothers house during the heat of the day for the past week.  I was told that replacing my breaker panel with a new and up to date panel would fix my A/C issue but that didn't happen, so tomorrow I have the A/C guy coming back to my house to troubleshoot further what my A/C problem is....I'm depressed and stressed out about it but what can I do lol.  I'm at his mercy and what will be...will be.

I'm 95% done with chatting on the forum anymore.  I don't get the same amount of pleasure out of it that I once did.  I will still read the posts to catch up but in all fairness, what i've been reading lately is downright disgusting to me so that being the case, it's driving me more and more away from the forum and way far away from RLC.

You and yours take care of yourselves and heed the lockdowns in place.....it ain't worth the risks!!

Stay safe Harley.  But remember, even if you get it, you can still pull through.  I don't know your medical history but we're seeing some pretty frail people coming through it, and some seemingly healthier ones not doing - as always there's an element of randomness, but even in the most vulnerable groups survival rates well over 75%, so never give up hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

Stay safe Harley.  But remember, even if you get it, you can still pull through.  I don't know your medical history but we're seeing some pretty frail people coming through it, and some seemingly healthier ones not doing - as always there's an element of randomness, but even in the most vulnerable groups survival rates well over 75%, so never give up hope.

I think you told us you work in the medical sector, are you okay? take care of yourself too and good luck

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you told us you work in the medical sector, are you okay? take care of yourself too and good luck

Thanks for asking.  I'm ok - as likely to be killed by the long hours as anything else at the moment to be honest 😁 They've been pretty crap over here at testing medical staff so lots of people off work isolating just in case which means more work for the rest of us!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Thanks for asking.  I'm ok - as likely to be killed by the long hours as anything else at the moment to be honest 😁 They've been pretty crap over here at testing medical staff so lots of people off work isolating just in case which means more work for the rest of us!

clapping applause GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Stay as safe as possible HG and thanks for the positive words!!

• Like 1

OMG Alex you are so fucking hot. Still on her period so she took her husband into the bathroom and gave him a blowjob where he proceeded to blow a load in her mouth and then on her face. She smiled and laughed too. I am not a fan of cumming on a woman's face but she did not seem to mind. He has a monster load and I don't think after two days she could handle all of it in her mouth so the result was the face. She then went to the sink and spit out what was in her mouth.

I love you Alex!!

On 4/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

Have I said I think Bonnie's BF is a dick? Again since my last post he continues to prove me right. When fucking her he can only pump inside her for 30 seconds to 1 minute then pulls out in fear of cumming. I know of very few women who can orgasm this quickly or using this method. Them he cums and doesn't care to make sure she has an orgasm. Yesterday her came on her belly then got right up and went and took a shower. What an ass. Sorry mods but I just can't help myself. Before I cum I make sure the women gets off no matter what I have to do to help her. This is how you show you care about your partner. Her needs come before yours!!!

I agree with the sex part, he now tries to prolong the sex by fucking her then stopping right before he cums and then starting and stopping about 10 times. she never gets a change to have an orgasm because he stops as she is about to have an  orgasm .. he should know it is not sexy if she keep stopping because it keeps frustrating her. you never hear her have a strong O. and today he did it again with start- stop at the end just as she was cumming he orgasmed and he has to please her with his hand...