B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

2215 Alex again getting a pounding from her husband but this time she stick her finger in her ass while he was fucking her. I've said she enjoys anal and hopefully we will see it soon. She did not look too pleased her man shot his load all over her body. He has not yet learned self control.... I hope he does soon.

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't understand, why did Olya and Kim go to this apartment, I don't think anyone is interested in them.

It doesn't matter whether we're interested in them or not Sergio...Fact is they should not be there. I'd like to think that everyone here, on CC, is doing their bit to kick this virus's arse...But RLC allow these girls, and this guy in B2, to make it up as they go along :confused:...I'd hate any of the girls to get it, but it could well happen...Hey, that guy might be an asymptomatic carrier for all we know...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter whether we're interested in them or not Sergio...Fact is they should not be there. I'd like to think that everyone here, on CC, is doing their bit to kick this virus's arse...But RLC allow these girls, and this guy in B2, to make it up as they go along :confused:...I'd hate any of the girls to get it, but it could well happen...Hey, that guy might be an asymptomatic carrier for all we know...

Me, it's been 45 days that I'm locked in the house, luckily for now I've been fine, honestly, these girls are of age and they know very well what they're getting into, so they're my last concern.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Me, it's been 45 days that I'm locked in the house, luckily for now I've been fine, honestly, these girls are of age and they know very well what they're getting into, so they're my last concern.

That's why I'm a much more caring person than you...😉

Glad to see you're doing your bit 👍

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No importa si estamos interesados en ellos o no Sergio ... El hecho es que no deberían estar allí. Me gustaría pensar que todos aquí, en CC, están haciendo su parte para patear el trasero de este virus ... Pero RLC permite que estas chicas, y este tipo en B2, lo compensen a medida que avanzan :confuso:... odiaría a cualquiera de las chicas por conseguirlo, pero bien podría suceder ... Oye, ese tipo podría ser un portador asintomático por lo que sabemos ...

Hace unos días les envié un correo sobre este asunto y esto es lo que me contestaron.

Thank you for your letter. Our participants have received recommendations to minimize their outside contacts and they did, as you could notice. If not every participant from an apartment agrees, then nobody visits that apartment. Everyone makes own decision in this case.
--
Support Team,

cleardot.gif

• Thanks 1