B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

3 hours ago, firewall said:

the day there will have a case of a covid19 inside rlc i don't know what will happen...

They're all young fit and healthy, so I reckon, if they have symptoms, they might feel rough for a few days, and the others in the apt will need to self isolate for 14 days...they're locked down in Spain anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're all young fit and healthy, so I reckon, if they have symptoms, they might feel rough for a few days, and the others in the apt will need to self isolate for 14 days...they're locked down in Spain anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem...

if it happen they have to rename the site realcovidlifecam

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In lockdown until April 11th so I just read in the above article.   They better hope they don't run out of food before then or they'll have to survive on tap water.  

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In lockdown until April 11th so I just read in the above article.   They better hope they don't run out of food before then or they'll have to survive on tap water.  

They could always eat each other...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But the situation on the article is completely different from going to buy food.. Even at Italy that is allowed if it's only for that (pharmacy are also included and probably one or another situation)

Ok so one can go out for essential services.

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But the situation on the article is completely different from going to buy food.. Even at Italy that is allowed if it's only for that (pharmacy are also included and probably one or another situation)

yes the situation is almost the same in italy spain and france we are still authorized to go outside for the essential services (work, food,medical) it's not a total containment like in china, i think from yesterday in italy it's not authorized now to go outside for walk or run for a short period, here in France we are authorized to go outside one time per day for walk or run but for max one hour and max 1 km of the house it's not a very strict containment for the moment but i think we are good for all the month of april with this containment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes the situation is almost the same in italy spain and france we are still authorized to go outside for the essential services (work, food,medical) it's not a total containment like in china, i think from yesterday in italy it's not authorized now to go outside for walk or run for a short period, here in France we are authorized to go outside one time per day for walk or run but for max one hour and max 1 km of the house it's not a very strict containment for the moment

It's going to be like that everywhere very soon.  

Just now, firewall said:

very possible

In Canada people have been told to stay home and go out unless it's really needed and a lot are not taking things seriously so the Government is deciding the next step. If they don't listen then force them.

I myself am on a Mobility Scooter everywhere I go so my distance from anyone walking the sidewalks is about 6 feet away as I always ride in the Bicycle Lanes. When Bicycle Lanes are not available I get onto the side streets and stay on the road.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada people have been told to stay home and go out unless it's really needed and a lot are not taking things seriously so the Government is deciding the next step. If they don't listen then force them.

I myself am on a Mobility Scooter everywhere I go so my distance from anyone walking the sidewalks is about 6 feet away as I always ride in the Bicycle Lanes. When Bicycle Lanes are not available I get onto the side streets and stay on the road.

feel free to send a pic of you on the scooter 😁

• Haha 2