B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

Sad day, Tina is leaving! ๐Ÿ˜ญ She has been a great tenant, she will be deeply missed, and forever remembered! โค๏ธ Hope to see you again one day! Now take care, and farewell! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Noldus, don't you think it's time to tell the forum just how much involvement Nelly and Bogdan have in the management of RLC?ย  Don't you think it's time you said anything other than.....Irma & Elettra home @ 08:07 or Irma bating or Blair left B2ย @ 12:51.ย  Don't you think it's time you said something different!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Bogdan is some kind of manager. Rember how many tenants first appeared at Nelly and Bogdan's, before they later got their own place. Today, he was the one who came to pick up Tina, and I'm 80% sure Bogdan was the one who eventually locked in Lorraine that one morning when she had locked herself out too.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sad day, Tina is leaving! ๐Ÿ˜ญ She has been a great tenant, she will be deeply missed, and forever remembered! โค๏ธ Hope to see you again one day! Now take care, and farewell! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

My beautiful and crazy Elettra got the big bedroom though. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bogdan is some kind of manager. Rember how many tenants first appeared at Nelly and Bogdan's, before they later got their own place. Today, he was the one who came to pick up Tina, and I'm 80% sure Bogdan was the one who eventually locked in Lorraine that one morning when she had locked herself out too.

You are smarter than I gave you credit for!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You are smarter than I gave you credit for!!

I'm not smart, I've never claimed to be either, unlike too many other smart asses in this world!

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Noldus, non pensi che sia tempo di dire al forum quanto coinvolgimento Nelly e Bogdan hanno nella gestione di RLC? Non pensi che sia ora di dire altro che ..... Irma & Elettra a casa @ 08:07 o Irma bating o Blair hanno lasciato B2 @ 12:51. Non pensi che sia ora di dire qualcosa di diverso !!!!!

considering that Laima knows N&B and Laima is also Nora's best friend, something is under it

Just now, ed2 said:

I'm not smart, I've never claimed to be either, unlike too many other smart asses in this world!

You obviously pay attention to detail and i admire that!!ย  I don't know your affiliation with the clique we have here on RLC but I do notice a lot of what you post as someone who at least pays very good attention to what goes on with RLC, at least the GOV's anyway.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

considering that Laima knows N&B and Laima is also Nora's best friend, something is under it

there is a lot "under it" as you say.ย  more than you or me or anybody else that is not privy to insider information!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ