Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora you need to turn over the mattress as it badly sagging in the middle.

Forgot to say the sheets need cleaning to honey.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Non è un compito difficile. Ho iniziato a farlo quando avevo 10 anni e ora ho 60 anni.  Non ho perso un colpo in 50 anni.   🤣

Yeah ... But for some it doesn't even seem like an easy task

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Penso che tu abbia letto troppo in una semplice conversazione. Questo forum non ha il potere di chiudere un appartamento, e nessuno ha detto nulla del genere. Nessuno qui è geloso neanche. Cosa c'è di cui essere gelosi comunque? 

Una discussione aperta fa parte di un forum, non dimentichiamolo. 

Right words...

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I figure in order for Malia to master the art of bating, will require an excellent teacher by the name of Leora

I think you're mixing things up here.

First of all, Leora is a heavily trained Showgirl, but that  should not be confused with "master the art of bating". It could even be that she is faking a lot of things. 

Secondly, there is the possibility that Malia is already masturbating regularly. In the show apartments a lot of things simply happen away from the cameras view. My goodness, it could even be that the girls have found two nice guys somewhere nearby and are already sexually active at there places. 

There are so many possibilities. To assume that the Malia gets training from Leora, unfortunately, refers probably much more to the shows. 😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 3