Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn it, I'm home and nothing to watch.

Is that also from some part of some tune my mate from down under ? If not, perhaps it should or could be. 

Sort of reminds me of part of a lyric line from one tune anyway that goes a little something like "always in a rush...and going nowhere at all".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

All right, all right. You know me better than anyone. But bro, I mean that. I am going to do whatever it takes to shut down the people who want to shut down this apartment. If the mods see fit to ban me then so be it also. I am fucking sick and tired of us arguing with them and then us arguing with each other. It's a fucking farce.

You Go man, the ass holes that bitch and talk bad about the girls is what's wrong with RLC now, that why we can't get better girls on her.  As soon as they get here someone starts ripping there heads off,  I no how you feel I was the same way about Kamila and Kaley some started bitching and Kamila just shut every thing down.

• Like 3

Just now, Nicholas said:

Is that also from some part of some tune my mate from down under ? If not, perhaps it should or could be. 

Sort of reminds me of part of a lyric line from one tune anyway that goes a liittle something like "always in a rush...and going nowhere at all".

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Says the guy who never has an avy.

Now jugg....I realize my big brown N avy is not quite as nice or visually appealling or stylish as yours or others, but by god it was issued to me as a joining member here. I know you really would like to see something such as Dr. Strange, or perhaps a 👺, or a 👽, or maybe even a 🐴, but for now....my big brown N avy will have to do. 😏

• Like 2