Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think you're mixing things up here.

First of all, Leora is a heavily trained Showgirl, but that  should not be confused with "master the art of bating". It could even be that she is faking a lot of things. 

Secondly, there is the possibility that Malia is already masturbating regularly. In the show apartments a lot of things simply happen away from the cameras view. My goodness, it could even be that the girls have found two nice guys somewhere nearby and are already sexually active at there places. 

There are so many possibilities. To assume that the Malia gets training from Leora, unfortunately, refers probably much more to the shows. 😞

It certainly can be everything, as that Leora and Malia are actually the Kesler twins, or two Brazilian dancers dressed as women😂. .. But I don't think we can say that Leora is a trained professional showgirl .... it's just about dowry and character ... Being real in front of the cameras ...

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems that you are advocating Leora and Malia have no private life whatsoever, and must be ensconced in the apartment 24/7...That is not the way life works...

Yes, I would like to see some guy hung like a donkey shagging her senseless, or her and Malia getting it on together, though if it doesn’t happen it won’t be the end of the world...but I still maintain that what they do and where they do it is their business.....If we benefit from it in any shape or form so much the better, but not compulsory.

If I had any complaint at all it would probably be that since Malia has arrived it has cut down the options of where Leora can bate, with only the bedroom or bathroom to choose from....loosing the living room, kitchen, guest room and in the better weather the balcony....

But she has compensated to an extent by updating her lingerie selection to some very nice pieces..

A case of swings and roundabouts .....And that is all I’m going to comment on this particular subject.....have a nice weekend.

I don't think that this is a case of swings and roundabouts, because the result differs a lot in terms of value. It's much easier for residents to just put on a few shows for the camera than to really give a glimpse into their private lives. At the same time, the value for the viewer to really see something from her real life is probably much higher, since much more exciting. Especially if the girls have really active sexual relationships (which are currently hidden from the camera), as is not at that unlikely at least for Leora (who's been spending a lot of time there already). 

I think you've already gotten too used to getting something much less than RLC actually claims on their product. As if shows or more underwear wasn't both a bad deal compared to REAL LIFE after all. 

Anyway, I don't want any headaches. That's just my view point.  Have a nice weekend. 😀

• Haha 1