Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think you're mixing things up here.

First of all, Leora is a heavily trained Showgirl, but that  should not be confused with "master the art of bating". It could even be that she is faking a lot of things. 

Secondly, there is the possibility that Malia is already masturbating regularly. In the show apartments a lot of things simply happen away from the cameras view. My goodness, it could even be that the girls have found two nice guys somewhere nearby and are already sexually active at there places. 

There are so many possibilities. To assume that the Malia gets training from Leora, unfortunately, refers probably much more to the shows. 😞

Personally, I believe all the conjecture regarding either of the girls in this particular apartment is exactly what it is...conjecture and one persons opinion and interpretation or misinterpretation of the situations as they happen.

I don’t subscribe to the views that Leora is a showgirl in the true sense of the word, and as for faking her masturbations.....Possibly a small percentage, but how many women fake orgasms with their husbands ? Possibly a larger percentage...

Myself and everyone else on this forum have no idea whether Leora and Malia are having sexual relationships outside of the apartment...They are both very attractive healthy women and can do as they please as far as I’m concerned ....no ones business but their own, they neither seek nor require our permission to enjoy themselves..

Let them do whatever they like as long as it makes them happy....because when Leora is happy she shares the happiness around her viewers....A win win situation...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think you're mixing things up here.

First of all, Leora is a heavily trained Showgirl, but that  should not be confused with "master the art of bating". It could even be that she is faking a lot of things. 

Secondly, there is the possibility that Malia is already masturbating regularly. In the show apartments a lot of things simply happen away from the cameras view. My goodness, it could even be that the girls have found two nice guys somewhere nearby and are already sexually active at there places. 

There are so many possibilities. To assume that the Malia gets training from Leora, unfortunately, refers probably much more to the shows. 😞

Coffee Lol GIF by moodman

troll GIF

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Now I'm watching last night's replay ...

They really look very happy ... beautiful dance ... very sexy, they look like two excited teenagers ...

But I notice that in a dance a while ago, I said it looked like they were dancing for someone outside ...
Soon someone said to me, that there was nothing out there, that they were just dancing by the respective reflections in the glasses, and bla... bla... bla ....
So it's only me who sees now in the replay, that she says that someone is on the other side, and was already climbing on the balcony, and even asks "open, open" ....
They quikly get dressed, go out and come back, but THERE IS NOTHING outside, just kiding.....

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, I believe all the conjecture regarding either of the girls in this particular apartment is exactly what it is...conjecture and one persons opinion and interpretation or misinterpretation of the situations as they happen.

I don’t subscribe to the views that Leora is a showgirl in the true sense of the word, and as for faking her masturbations.....Possibly a small percentage, but how many women fake orgasms with their husbands ? Possibly a larger percentage...

Myself and everyone else on this forum have no idea whether Leora and Malia are having sexual relationships outside of the apartment...They are both very attractive healthy women and can do as they please as far as I’m concerned ....no ones business but their own, they neither seek nor require our permission to enjoy themselves..

Let them do whatever they like as long as it makes them happy....because when Leora is happy she shares the happiness around her viewers....A win win situation...

Does that means you strive for Leora to live her private life somewhere else and give silly shows for RLC instead? that doesn't sound like a win win situation. 

Wouldn't it be nice if Leora really lived in the apartment, maybe even have visitors there? Wasn't that the idea of RLC? To give an insight into the private life of the residents. A few superficial shows can be found a thousand times all over on the Internet. This is not really an added value. The added value comes from reality. Only how this should be posible when everything actually private is censored from the camera?

That is not a win win. It is the same problem as with the GOV apartments. Shows have replaced the real participation in the project. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Now I'm watching last night's replay ...

They really look very happy ... beautiful dance ... very sexy, they look like two excited teenagers ...

But I notice that in a dance a while ago, I said it looked like they were dancing for someone outside ...
Soon someone said to me, that there was nothing out there, that they were just dancing by the respective reflections in the glasses, and bla... bla... bla ....
So it's only me who sees now in the replay, that she says that someone is on the other side, and was already climbing on the balcony, and even asks "open, open" ....
They quikly get dressed, go out and come back, but THERE IS NOTHING outside, just kiding.....

dumb and dumber laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Does that means you strive for Leora to live her private life somewhere else and give silly shows for RLC instead? that doesn't sound like a win win situation. 

Wouldn't it be nice if Leora really lived in the apartment, maybe even have visitors there? Wasn't that the idea of RLC? To give an insight into the private life of the residents. A few superficial shows can be found a thousand times all over on the Internet. This is not really an added value. The added value comes from reality. Only how this should be posible when everything actually private is censored from the camera?

That is not a win win. It is the same problem as with the GOV apartments. Shows have replaced the real participation in the project. 

truck lol GIF

angry study GIF by nog8

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It seems that you are advocating Leora and Malia have no private life whatsoever, and must be ensconced in the apartment 24/7...That is not the way life works...

Yes, I would like to see some guy hung like a donkey shagging her senseless, or her and Malia getting it on together, though if it doesn’t happen it won’t be the end of the world...but I still maintain that what they do and where they do it is their business.....If we benefit from it in any shape or form so much the better, but not compulsory.

If I had any complaint at all it would probably be that since Malia has arrived it has cut down the options of where Leora can bate, with only the bedroom or bathroom to choose from....loosing the living room, kitchen, guest room and in the better weather the balcony....

But she has compensated to an extent by updating her lingerie selection to some very nice pieces..

A case of swings and roundabouts .....And that is all I’m going to comment on this particular subject.....have a nice weekend.

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems that you are advocating Leora and Malia have no private life whatsoever, and must be ensconced in the apartment 24/7...That is not the way life works...

Yes, I would like to see some guy hung like a donkey shagging her senseless, or her and Malia getting it on together, though if it doesn’t happen it won’t be the end of the world...but I still maintain that what they do and where they do it is their business.....If we benefit from it in any shape or form so much the better, but not compulsory.

If I had any complaint at all it would probably be that since Malia has arrived it has cut down the options of where Leora can bate, with only the bedroom or bathroom to choose from....loosing the living room, kitchen, guest room and in the better weather the balcony....

But she has compensated to an extent by updating her lingerie selection to some very nice pieces..

A case of swings and roundabouts .....And that is all I’m going to comment on this particular subject.....have a nice weekend.

The troll can't even come up with a original thought. You're wasting your energy on this one tubby 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1