Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

is there anyone interested in starting a new thread or club that is it about positive comments about Leora and Malia? I think I do a disservice to this thread by trying to dominate it. it's not fair to others that deserve better. please let me know your thoughts. I welcome all who enjoy these two.

🐴

@jugghead

2 hours ago, happyone said:

You might as well not even try to start at least a thread anywhere in CC that would only be positive comments===sooner or later people will inevitably invade the chat with derogatory comments. I started the other personalized thread

to try and at least accomplish the same thing by separating those persons who were to me being obnoxious in their chaturbate like approach to Leora. --Of course those persons posted in here as well. 

A PM group would work with an invite only---if that is what you want.  

Just an FYI look into starting your own club here on cc you can invite whom ever you want you can make it totally private. It works similarly to having your own forum.

You can make it only visible to people who you invite.

If you need help setting up let me know.

Screenshot_20200304-223543_1.thumb.png.8128d12460c9bab4d328571d4081415c.png

• Like 1

very good morning leora and malia
very good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e malia
muito bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone see leora out the lighter and pack of cigarette in her pocket before heading out yesterday afternoon? Has she Ben smoking at all in the apartment? I’m not sure when she started to smoke again? Does malia smoke?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff said:

Did anyone see leora out the lighter and pack of cigarette in her pocket before heading out yesterday afternoon? Has she Ben smoking at all in the apartment? I’m not sure when she started to smoke again? Does malia smoke?

She had smoked cigarettes before back in the Russian Apartment because I had seen a package and a lighter on the table a couple of times. Then she would go out on the balcony where there was no camera and smoke. I don't think she smokes on a regular basis but just occasionally.  Then again if you had to live with Paul all those years would drive anyone to smoke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1