Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

is there anyone interested in starting a new thread or club that is it about positive comments about Leora and Malia? I think I do a disservice to this thread by trying to dominate it. it's not fair to others that deserve better. please let me know your thoughts. I welcome all who enjoy these two.

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

is there anyone interested in starting a new thread or club that is it about positive comments about Leora and Malia? I think I do a disservice to this thread by trying to dominate it. it's not fair to others that deserve better. please let me know your thoughts. I welcome all who enjoy these two.

You might as well not even try to start at least a thread anywhere in CC that would only be positive comments===sooner or later people will inevitably invade the chat with derogatory comments. I started the other personalized thread

to try and at least accomplish the same thing by separating those persons who were to me being obnoxious in their chaturbate like approach to Leora. --Of course those persons posted in here as well. 

A PM group would work with an invite only---if that is what you want.  

• Like 2