Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

Now that she knows she can take his length..with lots of foreplay hugs relaxation etc..she may just come more often...she made an untimely but funny comment on her last visit when Hakeem filled her up..

QG: Now would not be the best time to be a virgin..

Hakeem just looked at her open mouthed..lol

1 hour ago, bernt said:

je me demande sérieusement ou les trouve t il ces filles?

Certaine ont l'air d'être des filles qu'il a rencontré sur son lieux de travail 

Sinon maintenant il y a des applications de rencontre comme Tinder qui doivent plutôt bien fonctionner pour simplement rencontrer une fille pour tirer ton coup 

Hakeems Seminal Vesicles must be working overtime to produce so much semen to be with each girl every day. :dodgy:...its no wonder he crashes out at night..

MadameRed got a dose of morning glory twice from Hakeem before work this morning......

2 hours ago, hugelittle said:

questions girl just showed up and is meditating in his bedroom....

Part of her therapy she is undergoing...at least once a day. She did it once in the spare room..

I started wondering with Question Girl tonight, it seems that some but not all of his nightly visitors seem to need to bath at least when they first arrive if not also before they leave.  It makes me wonder if some of these women show up and trade sex for a place to sleep and to get cleaned up.  This would make it seem that some of them see the cameras but chose to ignore them in exchange for the conveniences of the apartment once in a while.  As for Question Girl, unless she is a little off center, which I see no proof of, she may not care about the cameras but just wants him to acknowledge that they are there.

Talk amongst yourselves.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I quite like the fact that this girl asked lots of the questions...The more questions the more he squirms, trying to worm his way out of it with another lie.. 

lets how well he squirms when they go to bed?? if it happens 

Il y a 12 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I quite like the fact that this girl asked lots of the questions...The more questions the more he squirms, trying to worm his way out of it with another lie.. 

You've got a point there!  Lots of questions means more chance of Mr B slipping up.  I'd love to see a full on argument between old Boombastic and an irate fuck bunny. 🤣

200.gif

• Haha 1