Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

Just a quick google chearch.."the law is exactly the same everywhere in Europe,you can take any picture of anyone but once you use it publicly without the concent of the person you can wait for troubles via court of justice".

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is not about the site(being rlc,VH etc),think is only legal to fim people without their perdition in certain circumstances,like in private houses(like rlc,VH etc Have)i think is ilegal..i mean it needs the person concent and acknowledge.Personaly i seen at last one time Hakeem lying to one of the girls about what were the porpoises of the cams in the house..that is also a crime.But people are blind by all the average looking girls he brings and will defend what doesn't have defense..no doubts he probably lied more times but i usualy don't care to listen so i missed it.

yes he lied, he will probably lie even in the future, but do you really believe that he is the only one to do it, I remain convinced that this kind of lie must be common within all the participants, whether it be rlc or vh or other similar site

The only thing is that we understand it, which is not the case in the other apartments

I remember that one of the participants in VH was punished for this kind of lie because she had the bad idea to do it in English when we had confirmation that it was done everywhere in  other apartments in this project, except that it's in Russian and very few people can understand it

So yes it is not moral to lie but I also find that it is not fair to resent this kind of person who dares to speak in English while others do it also without there being critical of them

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just a quick google chearch.."the law is exactly the same everywhere in Europe,you can take any picture of anyone but once you use it publicly without the concent of the person you can wait for troubles via court of justice".

So we can shut down all cam sites (rlc, vh, camarads, ect ...) because I don't think everyone is really aware of the purpose of the cameras :angel:

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes he lied, he will probably lie even in the future, but do you really believe that he is the only one to do it, I remain convinced that this kind of lie must be common within all the participants, whether it be rlc or vh or other similar site

The only thing is that we understand it, which is not the case in the other apartments

I remember that one of the participants in VH was punished for this kind of lie because she had the bad idea to do it in English when we had confirmation that it was done everywhere in  other apartments in this project, except that it's in Russian and very few people can understand it

So yes it is not moral to lie but I also find that it is not fair to resent this kind of person who dares to speak in English while others do it also without there being critical of them

Is not just the moral issue,is the legal issue.Laws exist for good reason.Dont care what's language this dude speaks,he proved to be Lets say..a not very good person.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So we can shut down all cam sites (rlc, vh, camarads, ect ...) because I don't think everyone is really aware of the purpose of the cameras :angel:

Thats why you should be honest and tell the persons before they enter the houses..if they are ok with it,fine,if not they will not enter the house.Just put yourself in the place of a guest that apears in this house and  is mislead by him(or any other resident in any other cam site),what would you feel if after you find out thousands of persons watched you,and even you doing sex in cams,or nude..exactly.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Is not just the moral issue,is the legal issue.Laws exist for good reason.Dont care what's language this dude speaks,he proved to be Lets say..a not very good person.

Like most participants, but apparently it's easier to blame someone rather than the system or other persons

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thats why you should be honest and tell the persons before they enter the houses..if they are ok with it,fine,if not they will not enter the house.Just put yourself in the place of a guest that apears in this house and  is mislead by him(or any other resident in any other cam site),what would you feel if after you find out thousands of persons watched you,and even you doing sex in cams,or nude..exactly.

I agree and I think some of the participants are honest but maybe not with everyone
For my personal case, I think I don't care about being filmed because in the end it doesn't impact as many people as you might think and I never really pay attention to what others may think of me

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Like most participants, but apparently it's easier to blame someone rather than the system or other persons

Is not the system or other persons that are lying and misleading other individuals.moos do you like nice cold beer with some salty peanuts etc?

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Is not the system or other persons that are lying and misleading other individuals.moos do you like nice cold beer with some salty peanuts etc?

I feel like you prefer to ostrich rather than see the truth
What did you not understand in the fact that I say that we had proof that this kind of lie is common in many apartments, even those that are in Russia
I'm even almost certain that this is also the case with your little favorites girls playing on VHTV
Would you be so harsh with them?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I've already said this twice and people still choose to ignore that fact and just continue to criticize Hakeem.

BTW, the last guy Kamilla had sex with when they both spoke english, she blatently lied to him about the cameras as well and told him they were security cams. Not a single person made any mention of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

if you actually paid attention to the conversations taken place, you'd know what was happening.

True.. As I posted the conversation between QuestionGirl and Hakeem about the cams.....he just lied...plain and simple..

Hakeem had no choice but to undertake a serious clean up..QuestionGirl and SisterBigAss-9   were probably shedding hair all over the place at the weekend...Madame Red would have definitly noticed hair not her colour..:dodgy: