B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

the life is good for the two tourists Assol and Amelie, B4 is really just a hotel for them and i am not talking about the moles life they have when they are here

i have the impression the things will continue like that with them this is the program,  they make their life on their side isolated of the others

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

la vita è buona per i due turisti Assol e Amelie, B4 è davvero solo un hotel per loro e non sto parlando della vita delle talpe che hanno quando sono qui

ho l'impressione che le cose continueranno così che con loro questo è il programma, rendono la loro vita dalla loro parte isolata dalle altre

they do well, they have houses full of people and they can't go around quietly

Will and Tina warming up. Why does Ginger have to show up, light candles and turn it into some awkward bullshit?? She fucking ruins everything! Stay away, ffs! Will and Tina got pissed off and left the room.

🤬

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ginge has a box of condoms in the closet, Tina took one, usually girls don't actually go around with condoms, (except prostitutes)

Well I hope that is not true. My wife and I raised four daughters and when they came of age we got them on birth control and talked about sex extensively because we loved sex and knew they would. We told them two cardinal rules: 1) never have sex at a strange location and 2) always provide the condoms. Never rely on a condom from anyone else.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1