B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes, because I worked a 12 hour shift in the emergency department of the hospital today, and I have another shift like that tomorrow, so I'm having a quiet night in.  Tomorrow night, after my work, I will probably hit the town, drink lots, and end up in a club.  If I'm lucky I'll pull someone, if not I'll head back to my house and find which of my housemates have also been unlucky, we'll drink some more, and depending how the night goes I might end up in bed with one of them.  That genuinely is real life for a mid-20s girl in an average UK city, sorry if that blows your preconceived notions of what is real and what is pretend.

Or you're a 70-year-old retiree who was in the hospital today, but as a participant.

Almost all of what happens in RLC is a show for the camera. The whole thing is so far away from reality that it is simply ridiculous to claim otherwise.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

this is the luck of being women, having anyone and whenever you want, but if you have a dignity you don't do it with the first one that happens,

Did I ever say that I did?  I am actually quite selective in who I will sleep with, but that doesn't stop me finding lots of willing victims 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Or you're a 70-year-old retiree who was in the hospital today, but as a participant.

Almost all of what happens in RLC is a show for the camera. The whole thing is so far away from reality that it is simply ridiculous to claim otherwise.  

Or maybe you're just jealous because it's so far from your reality 😋

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing is so weird. Very weird.

Also, why do the guys have sex only with the bad-looking girls? 

In regards to Tina and Ginger, they are the only ones willing to do anything sexual.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes, because I worked a 12 hour shift in the emergency department of the hospital today, and I have another shift like that tomorrow, so I'm having a quiet night in.  Tomorrow night, after my work, I will probably hit the town, drink lots, and end up in a club.  If I'm lucky I'll pull someone, if not I'll head back to my house and find which of my housemates have also been unlucky, we'll drink some more, and depending how the night goes I might end up in bed with one of them.  That genuinely is real life for a mid-20s girl in an average UK city, sorry if that blows your preconceived notions of what is real and what is pretend.

If you are a girl, you don't have to be lucky!

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in real life you are not in an apartment with 2 boys and 11 girls to relay the sex, this happens in your dreams

You, you don't seem to know the existence of private parties in swingers clubs :biggrin: