B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

Just now, Mauri said:

sure, and you're here instead of going to fuck😂

Yes, because I worked a 12 hour shift in the emergency department of the hospital today, and I have another shift like that tomorrow, so I'm having a quiet night in.  Tomorrow night, after my work, I will probably hit the town, drink lots, and end up in a club.  If I'm lucky I'll pull someone, if not I'll head back to my house and find which of my housemates have also been unlucky, we'll drink some more, and depending how the night goes I might end up in bed with one of them.  That genuinely is real life for a mid-20s girl in an average UK city, sorry if that blows your preconceived notions of what is real and what is pretend.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Spain has been declared infected with the Corona virus by the World Health Organization and there is a need to take hygienic measures to prevent infection and spread of the virus. I hope none of these stupid girls are infected or these guys

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thank you Will and Tina! ❤️

AND FUCK YOU, GINGER!! She just kept bothering them, and made them swith to the room with fucking poor light candles!! FUCK OFF!!!! All you do is ruin for others! GO HOME! 🤬

Calm down....I don't think it's that serious

Just now, Mauri said:

in real life you are not in an apartment with 2 boys and 11 girls to relay the sex, this happens in your dreams

For your information, I live in a house with 3 other girls and 2 guys, most of them Junior Doctors like myself, a couple who do other things.  I have slept with both of the guys, one of them multiple times.  I frequently sleep with 1 of the girls and I'm working on a second 😀

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Sì, perché oggi ho fatto un turno di 12 ore nel pronto soccorso dell'ospedale, e domani ho un altro turno come quello, quindi ho una notte tranquilla dentro. Domani sera, dopo il mio lavoro, probabilmente colpirò la città , bevi molto e finisci in un club. Se sono fortunato attirerò qualcuno, altrimenti tornerò a casa mia e scoprirò quale dei miei coinquilini è stato anche sfortunato, ne berremo un po 'di più e, a seconda di come va la notte, potrei finire letto con uno di loro. Quella è davvero la vita reale per una ragazza di metà degli anni '20 in una città del Regno Unito media, scusate se ciò fa esplodere le vostre nozioni preconcette su ciò che è reale e ciò che finge.

this is the luck of being women, having anyone and whenever you want, but if you have a dignity you don't do it with the first one that happens,

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

For your information, I live in a house with 3 other girls and 2 guys, most of them Junior Doctors like myself, a couple who do other things.  I have slept with both of the guys, one of them multiple times.  I frequently sleep with 1 of the girls and I'm working on a second 😀

Doc, I'm not feeling well, Can I make an appointment 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Per tua informazione, vivo in una casa con altre 3 ragazze e 2 ragazzi, la maggior parte dei quali medici junior come me, una coppia che fa altre cose. Ho dormito con entrambi i ragazzi, uno di loro più volte. Dormo spesso con 1 delle ragazze e sto lavorando su un secondo  😀

nice, so you also do shows like in RLC🤣

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

in fact, you really are a Hornygirl :biggrin:

• Confused 1