B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who are you trying to kid here?  The sex you see on RLC for the most part (especially in the GOV apts) is passionless sex....it's to earn 💲💲💲

I would point you to replay of Tina

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Alot is passionless, some ain't! I watch it, I decide what I like and not. You don't have a clue what is, and what isn't, so stop playing the fucking bezzerwizzer!

I've been around a lot longer than you have Edward and I know the difference between a performance and passionate sex and what you see in RLC is mainly a performance!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've been around a lot longer than you have Edward and I know the difference between a performance and passionate sex and what you see in RLC is mainly a performance!

You were member long before me, that's right, but I have been a member long after you! I see what happens now, while you have not watched RLC in 3 years! Remember?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You were member long before me, that's right, but I have been a member long after you! I see what happens now, while you have not watched RLC in 3 years! Remember?

yeah I remember, I haven't lost all of my memory yet and apparently you don't know what passionate sex looks like!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah I remember, I haven't lost all of my memory yet and apparently you don't know what passionate sex looks like!

Because you saw this paricular sex session, and know I'm wrong?

🤦🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

we have a saying in Texas which is the greatest country in the world:  Get off your high horse before I knock you down a notch or two!

Get off your high horse before I knock your horse down!

• Haha 2