B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

For your information, I live in a house with 3 other girls and 2 guys, most of them Junior Doctors like myself, a couple who do other things.  I have slept with both of the guys, one of them multiple times.  I frequently sleep with 1 of the girls and I'm working on a second 😀

Slut! ...😉

• Confused 1

For your information, I live in a house with 3 other girls and 2 guys, most of them Junior Doctors like myself, a couple who do other things.  I have slept with both of the guys, one of them multiple times.  I frequently sleep with 1 of the girls and I'm working on a second 😀

Do they really have London Med in the UK?? 😏 (in the USA it's Chicago Med) 

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think it's the first in the rlc history i see that

we already had worse, remember Angelika
At least Assol and Amelie take showers while standing in front of the camera

Yes, I am well aware of the diseases - hence my original comment about always having condoms ready in case.  I don't really jump on many cocks - about 95% of the times I have sex it's with a woman, but sometimes you have to make do with what you've got.

And yes, for your information, I have masturbated with friends at times, I have been in more that one orgy - and I don't really have big enough boobs to be rubbing them in anyone's face 😁

Very honest Horny..😁

I only have a 10in dick so I keep that quiet..😉...Actually that's a lie...

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we already had worse, remember Angelika
At least Assol and Amelie take showers while standing in front of the camera

i don't remember this angelika (too many girls on rlc^^) but continue live and take shower in the dark  again after a week it's rare on rlc

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did that touch a nerve Ed?...😏

Yes! All Ginger ever does is these emotionless for the cameras, and now when someone actually tries to have real passionate sex in the house, she fucking ruins it! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't remember this angelika (too many girls on rlc^^) but continue live and take shower in the dark  again after a week it's rare on rlc

Angelika is a girl who was present at B2, and for a participant of RLC, she was champion not to show a piece of skin, she took a candle bath while turning her back on the camera to be sure that we can't see anything else

So even if it's annoying to see Assol and Amelie taking showers without any light, the night vision still allows us to appreciate their shapes and their bodies, especially since the two girls are really not bad from this point of view

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What colour's the sky in your world Mauri...?

Everyone know that the sky is grey, atleast it is here in Norway, but once every few year or so it acually turns blue! 😯

• Haha 1