B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sì, ma se fosse rimasta nella stanza di Kim, avrebbe messo tutti i suoi articoli da toeletta nella doccia ... lo ha fatto perché sarebbe strano se li portasse tutti con sé solo per un weekend? ...

before leaving he said goodbye to cam 3.1 saying (bye bye)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just got back from walking Ted and see that Monica has gone. I've checked thro replay but I'm not sure if she's left for good or just going to her guy's for the weekend and  moving in with Kim for a while when she gets back. Did she put all her toiletries in the shower room then...? :huh:

Yep, if you read a few post up here, (in Spanish) you will see she moved her large suitcase in to Kim

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yep, if you read a few post up here, (in Spanish) you will see she moved her large suitcase in to Kim

Thx...I guess it will become clearer after her weekend away...

I've just checked replay and she did wave bye bye to cam 3.1 after checking all the drawers. I wonder if she's gonna spend a final few days with her guy, and is just storing her big suitcase in Kim's room till she gets back...then she will leave. 

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you have no evidence to prove it😏

I can't disprove it, but the burden of evidence is on the one who is trying to prove the theory.

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes actually 😉
This is my first mobile phone looked like in 1978/79 ... Cost about € 1,900.-
These were regular VHF channels and a call was made via a central with operator who set up the call. Others could then listen to your conversation. Very much enjoyed what one has on maritime radios at sea today.

Noldus 2020-03-13 15-39-33-900.jpg  0

I'd hate to see the size of your pockets back then Nold...😁

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

I bet that Monica's replacement will be a girl already seen, it will be her second stay, like Olya

I wouldn't mind Olya, she was nice.

• Upvote 1