B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like a goodbye / Welcome party in the LR tonight... J&K is actually there too

A&A aren't though!...😏

This isn't usually me talking, it's not my style, but they need to go! It's not the fact that they don't really do anything that gets on my tits...it's the fact that they don't make an effort to mix with the other girls...Are they scared that they might get roped into some 'unsavoury events' and feel uncomfortable about it, or do they just think they're better than the other girls...:dodgy:

Shy girls who limit what she show to us, I can live with...unsociable girls, I can't, no matter how attractive they are...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

A & A pesar de que no son! ... 😏

Esto no es por lo general me hablando, no es mi estilo, pero tienen que ir! No es el hecho de que no les gusta hacer cualquier cosa que consigue en mis tetas ... es el hecho de que no hacen un esfuerzo para mezclar con las otras chicas ... ¿Son miedo de que pudieran quedar en alguna cordada 'sucesos desagradables' y se sienten incómodos al respecto, o lo hacen sólo piensan que son mejores que las otras chicas ...:astuto:

chicas tímidas que limitan lo que nos muestras, que pueden vivir con ... niñas intempestivas, no puedo, no importa lo atractivo que son ...

A lo mejor no quieren infectarse con el coronavirus...😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Looks like they heading out for a Corona or two 😉 

When I was walking Ted earlier I got chatting to a girl whose manages a bar in my home town...Can you believe that sales of this have plummeted since the pandemic kicked off...seriously :confused:

image.jpeg.13914cb0975d448fed7771e431e76548.jpeg

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When I was walking Ted earlier I got chatting to a girl whose manages a bar in my home town...Can you believe that sales of this have plummeted since the pandemic kicked off...seriously :confused:

image.jpeg.13914cb0975d448fed7771e431e76548.jpeg

just need to change two or three letters and the problem is solved, "COjONES" (balls in spanish) can be a good new name 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good riddance to Monica and I hope she never comes back, which knowing RLC, means that she'll probably be back in a few weeks to stay 5 fucking months...

I've heard on the grapevine from our RLC spies here that her guy in Barca has been diagnosed with COVID-19..so she has to self isolate in B4 for at least 14 days...😉