Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Was that Scutus?

I don't exist in your world. According to the post you made a couple of days ago.  😑     Are you sure that you are not having prostrate problems. 😂

I don't need to piss in your Cheerio's, you do an excellent job of that on your own !   🤣

I have been away for about an hour. I need to catch up on what is going on in Prague !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

I don't exist in your world. According to the post you made a couple of days ago.  😑     Are you sure that you are not having prostrate problems. 😂

I don't need to piss in your Cheerio's, you do an excellent job of that on your own !   🤣

I have been away for about an hour. I need to catch up on what is going on in Prague !!

you exist in your world. that is all you need to do.

To be clear, I am tired of the infighting. All I hear is "I don't like this one" and "let's take this guy out" and "this guy is not acting properly in the forum". Lots of posturing and total bullshit. You guys can hide and send PMs to each other all you want. Good for you. I try to help in some way but it is all about a power play to keep others out or in or whatever the fuck. So I will just do me and you do you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1