Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

To be clear, I am tired of the infighting. All I hear is "I don't like this one" and "let's take this guy out" and "this guy is not acting properly in the forum". Lots of posturing and total bullshit. You guys can hide and send PMs to each other all you want. Good for you. I try to help in some way but it is all about a power play to keep others out or in or whatever the fuck. So I will just do me and you do you.

It has nothing to do about a power play. It has to do with a Leora, and Malia thread In the RLC forum in CC's. If you want these to ladies gone as many posters have slammed it in our faces, so be it. 

If you were to READ the questions I asked, you would see what I was trying to get a honest answer for. Was, how does coming into a tenants thread and without respect to the posters who enjoy the current tenants, and blatantly demand closing this apartment. When absolutely no one posting in this thread has any control over what decisions RLC makes.

You open your mouth and invited me into your conversation. Your name was not mentioned anywhere in any of my posts.

The only power play that I have been aware of, is your self appointed position. I also am tired of the B.S. Kindly figure out which ( me ) you are from one day to the next. 

I will stay the same person I am , who will enjoy Leora's apartment and her visitors, until RLC or she decides to end their association.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

To be clear, I am tired of the infighting. All I hear is "I don't like this one" and "let's take this guy out" and "this guy is not acting properly in the forum". Lots of posturing and total bullshit. You guys can hide and send PMs to each other all you want. Good for you. I try to help in some way but it is all about a power play to keep others out or in or whatever the fuck. So I will just do me and you do you.

Please jugghead settle down and enjoy Malia and Leora. 

Enjoy Malia and Leora.

I'm taking out my Darling to the movies and then dinner after.

https://villagecinemas.com.au/movies/miss-fisher-and-the-crypt-of-tears

WWW.IMDB.COM

Directed by Tony Tilse. With Essie Davis, Ashleigh Cummings, Rupert Penry-Jones, Miriam Margolyes. After freeing a young girl from her unjust imprisonment in Jerusalem, Phryne Fisher begins to unravel a mystery...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

👌...✌...🖖...🐎...🐴...😉

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

It has nothing to do about a power play. It has to do with a Leora, and Malia thread In the RLC forum in CC's. If you want these to ladies gone as many posters have slammed it in our faces, so be it. 

If you were to READ the questions I asked, you would see what I was trying to get a honest answer for. Was, how does coming into a tenants thread and without respect to the posters who enjoy the current tenants, and blatantly demand closing this apartment. When absolutely no one posting in this thread has any control over what decisions RLC makes.

You open your mouth and invited me into your conversation. Your name was not mentioned anywhere in any of my posts.

The only power play that I have been aware of, is your self appointed position. I also am tired of the B.S. Kindly figure out which ( me ) you are from one day to the next. 

I will stay the same person I am , who will enjoy Leora's apartment and her visitors, until RLC or she decides to end their association.

I don't want them gone. I don't want anyone gone. What I want is harmony on this thread And I opened my mouth because I like you. I like everyone here. But the issue is not johnny and raul it is the guys who want the Leora and Malia apartment shut down. I've stated this position many times. If you recall I even talked about recruiting johnny and raul to help us get rid of the haters and I got that thrown in my face.

Oh and many have told me to beware of people coming in here under different names. So it appears no one is trustworthy. At least with me you got one guy. One. Not someone hiding in the dark. I am jugghead, here and everywhere. That is "my world".

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Oh and many have told me to beware of people coming in here under different names. So it appears no one is trustworthy. At least with me you got one guy. One. Not someone hiding in the dark. I am jugghead, here and everywhere. That is "my world".

It brings to mind an old saying of which I'm sure you have heard of as well my friend, and that saying is "Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing". Yes, you are jugghead....and I am Nicholas....good thing we are not wolves. 😏

• Like 1