Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That is the exact phrase she used when reading your comments only in Russian of course. The Simpsons Flute GIF

I don't care what she reads or not🤣.Just wish the house was instead used for a couple,for true real life in cams,not the BS it is.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't care what she reads or not🤣.Just wish the house was instead used for a couple,for true real life in cams,not the BS it is.

BS you mean true real life more than any of the other trash apartments.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I mean,for comedy,good laught we just need to watch this "thing,house" and how ridiculous,"real" is what happens in it all days,nights.John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne.

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

That is the exact phrase she used when reading your comments only in Russian of course. The Simpsons Flute GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Kindly explain to me in a reasonable manner what " true real life in cams " is. 

Since it has been stated earlier that what is said in this thread. That what is said in CC's has no affect on RLC's decisions.

Would it not be more prudent to discuss your wish with RLC representatives to make a change in your favor.  Just saying !

Enjoy your day. Your post in this thread does add to the numbers for this thread !😉

• Like 1