Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia humping a pillow, Leora starting to bate. Lucky I've got split screen happening

Aussie, I don't want to rain on your parade. But , I think the reason Malia is supporting her right leg on the pillow, is because that evidently she has hurt that leg. Based on how she has been limping when she walks.

You are correct she has gotten a lot more comfortable without clothing.  😊

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, I don't want to rain on your parade. But , I think the reason Malia is supporting her right leg on the pillow, is because that evidently she has hurt that leg. Based on how she has been limping when she walks.

You are correct she has gotten a lot more comfortable without clothing.  😊

I already knew, I've had my eagle eye on her. Malia is getting comfortable being nude and is starting to understand the angles which is awesome.

• Like 2

I like to sleep with a pillow between my knee's.

But in Malia's case it's showing a lovely ass and pussy which has been pretty much hidden from view. 

Loving the view.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I like to sleep with a pillow between my knee's.

But in Malia's case it's showing a lovely ass and pussy which has been pretty much hidden from view. 

Loving the view.

Enjoy while we can. I suspect her visit is a little over half over. Depending of course her visa status !☺️

• Sad 2

For us perv's the best thing to happen for us is Malia's injury. I always wanted to see Leora reaction to Malia if she started get a lot of attention and views.

As a person I like Malia a lot, I should apologize  to her for wanting to much from her than she can give.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Enjoy while we can. I suspect her visit is a little over half over. Depending of course her visa status !☺️

Well that's terrible news to me.

• Sad 1