B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, you are a moderator so that you can focus on the happy parts? That seems contradictory since being a moderator means often having to deal with no so happy parts. 

.... oh wait, deleting my status updates are fun for you so now I’m confused about what you mean by happiness. I’m super happy too! 😁

I don't even know what you're talking about

The only thing I know is that you make your own conclusions to be right all the time

already you can not make a distinction between being a member of the forum , being a member of cam site and being the moderator on the forum, when you can do this part of things we can maybe discuss normally

Have a good day 

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

beauty is very personal
If we compare VHTV and RLC with all the people who have been or are still in projects since the beginning, I think RLC still wins
But it is true that there are very beautiful girls in the various projects

Jasmine alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Each person is free to think what they want about me but I see that it is often people with the same kind of profile who make the same comments

Like many members I suppose, I go to work in the morning and I only come back in the evening, CC and RLC allows me to unwind from these work days which can be long at times and where there is still a kind of permanent stress , so when I come to CC or RLC it is not to get on my nerves but to make me happy
I prefer to see the positive rather than the negative even if everything is not perfect within RLC
I think that most of the members of this forum see things this way too and that is also why the forum was created at the start, I do not think that having negative people all the time is very productive to perpetuate the forum

I never hide it but I don't like the shows that girls can do in GOV but I understand them, so when we are at the fateful moment of these shows, I do something else instead, because I know that I would still have moments that I enjoy with these girls
Like many I have counted the days which separate me from the departure of Blair and I look forward to the same moment for Monica, Irma and Ginger because I am not a big fan of these girls

I subscribed to RLC about 5 years ago now for the same reason as now,  to watch people live in apartments with cameras, and therefore to see what they offer us

Are girls like Assol and Amelie good for this kind of project? of course not, but since I am a voyeur and they are more or less shy with the cameras, then I take some pleasure in looking for the moments, rare for some, which allows me to be happy to have them at B4
yes they shower in the dark, but it is better that we can see them with the night vision rather than they take their showers in the light of candles failing to have showers with real light

In the end, I simply take what this kind of project can offer me, even when times are complicated as at this moment, by no longer having the apartments in Russia which were my favorite within RLC

Yes, that's your view, perfectly explained. Good post! But you didn't really answer to the issue I adressed. Can you accept that others have a very different understanding from you, without talking them into lesser people? As you have tried to explain many times, and if I have understood you correct, I think you get most of your excitement from seeing if they are going to offer us anything. My view is quite different. I want everyone to share some degree, a part of their most private and intimate moments with us. I want their emotions. And their unconcious acts/habbits. That's what the project is about for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:
7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Recently, there are also more and more girls who simply don't even look good anymore.

I wasn't going to make any mention of this, but I wholeheartedly agree that some of these girls are really... REALLY bottom of the barrel.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, anyways. I often even prefer the "non-model" looking bodies. But no one's looks really matter that much to me, it's their lifes I'm here to watch!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, anyways. I often even prefer the "non-model" looking bodies. But no one's looks really matter that much to me, it's their lifes I'm here to watch!

I think Fiora is one of the best tenants in this place in the past year. She looks nice and her bates/orgasms are great.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think Fiora is one of the best tenants in this place in the past year. She looks nice and her bates/orgasms are great.

Agree! ❤️

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, liar. I seem to recall seeing a certain moderator in my profile just around the time my status update was deleted. It wasn’t Foamy, it wasn’t Thestarrider, and it wasn’t StnCld, but it was you. 

Sorry, I don’t know how to make conclusions to be wrong. Maybe you can teach me? 

yes if you want, I can teach you not to make a hasty conclusion and that one plus one does not necessarily make two

Indeed, I went on your profile because I saw that you had written things and that people had answered you, as I am curious by nature, I just wanted to see the answers that the others can make

I'm just guilty of still giving you importance and being interested in what you say but i think i will stop this and leave you alone in your delusions and craziness

other advice, don't try to be a detective and blame people for nothing, because in the end things will turn against you

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, that's your view, perfectly explained. Good post! But you didn't really answer to the issue I adressed. Can you accept that others have a very different understanding from you, without talking them into lesser people? As you have tried to explain many times, and if I have understood you correct, I think you get most of your excitement from seeing if they are going to offer us anything. My view is quite different. I want everyone to share some degree, a part of their most private and intimate moments with us. I want their emotions. And their unconcious acts/habbits. That's what the project is about for me.

I just want to know something, do they really give their opinion or is the only thing they constantly do is just complain?

I am a follower of the discussion except that with some members we are not in this case, the only thing they do is to complain about girls and rlc, and as I already have explained, this kind of negative person all the time is not necessarily good for the forum

if we think about it, you or others do exactly what you blame me with my different words

Il y a 4 heures, ed2 a dit :

Maybe it is time we accept that the RLC DEFENDER will always defend RLC (duh?) and is always right. So we either move on and ignore him or argue with him which is pointless anyway.

This moderator you are trying to reason with is not, and will not reason on level ground with you. Either he will pick and choose your words, or ignore your points which might be valid but obviously not to his advantage. Which is why I always question, WHY THE FUCK IS HE A MODERATOR IN THE FIRST PLACE? Is it because he shares information about the RLC girls among those in private discussion, not available on public forum? Because I don't see the relevance of his existence so far.

But anyway, there are plenty of such people around in the working society, it is normal. What can we do?

Yes, it is always to RLC's advantage if the girls are going to offer the paying customers anything to watch. If the girls happen not to, RLC saves $$$ and just let it be. Who will lose out? The paying customers of course.

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stop thinking that I give a fuck cause I don’t. Especially what an idiot, liar like you, thinks about me. This forum is a walking corpse and it has people like you to thank for it. Go ahead let’s see your mighty power as you walk around here with a billy club telling everybody here that they just don’t understand you. Moderators with opinions aren’t moderators, they are just forum bullies with power. There! Ignore that!

If you want to continue to insult me, it might be better to do it in the right place which is not here
thanks to you

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh I know how this works, you can insult me, but I can’t insult you back. Give me your best shot loser! The truth is you dish is out around here like you’re  somehow more important, while you hide your hammer behind your back and then when someone tags the bully you whip it out and swing to settle the score. Go ahead call me delusional and crazy again! Don’t be acting like you’re innocent and pure. Go ahead and delete, delete, delete, but if you swing that hammer on me, my point will be proven and you can live with it knowing exactly who you really are around here, a bully. 

Amy you're still not in the right place to continue what you're doing

I did not insult you in any way unlike you and I think I am nice enough to tell you that we have a subject on the forum so that you can continue to do it without measures being taken against you

you can cry that everyone wants you wrong but you are still breaking the rules of this forum right now

For what it's worth, I never lied either to you or to others

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Amy you're still not in the right place to continue what you're doing

I did not insult you in any way unlike you and I think I am nice enough to tell you that we have a subject on the forum so that you can continue to do it without measures being taken against you

you can cry that everyone wants you wrong but you are still breaking the rules of this forum right now

For what it's worth, I never lied either to you or to others

This forum has rules? I didn't know that.