B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

don't tell me you don't like to see naked girls? because even if they don't plan to stay long in Barcelona, it's still nice to see these girls come to visit their friends and they stay in an apartment with cameras because they could be somewhere else with the possibility that the participants are only ghosts

Knowing a little Ulyana and Olivia, I think that this room will not stay guestroom very long and I like the idea of seeing their close friends also become participants

I'm sorry, I forgot you work for RLC. 😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm sorry, I forgot you work for RLC. 😜

I thought you smarter and more evolved than the others, I think I was wrong, I am starting to get used to it now because all the people who refer to it have the same kind of profile

I leave you in your frustration and I will take advantage of the girls as it should, whether they are participants or simple guests 🙂

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I thought you smarter and more evolved than the others, I think I was wrong, I am starting to get used to it now because all the people who refer to it have the same kind of profile

I leave you in your frustration and I will take advantage of the girls as it should, whether they are participants or simple guests 🙂

It was a joke. I only said it because I always see you being accused of working for RLC.

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It was a joke. I only said it because I always see you being accused of working for RLC.

Ok 🙂

I may have reacted a little too excessively but it is starting to annoy me a little that my comments are ridiculed by saying that I am an employee of rlc while I am like all the people of this forum, a simple premium member of this project who pays like everyone else for his subscription and who likes what he sees

I find it a shame that by making fun of myself in this way, because I am also one of the moderators of this forum, we lose the essence of what this forum is, that is to say being able to discuss what we see on rlc

Making fun of me like this should also curb the desires of other members who also like what they see, and therefore prevent them from giving their opinion to avoid being targeted.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm pretty sure Corvette was being sarcastic. Can you please stop protaginising every member on this forum! We all know you are satisfied if tenants shower, but try to accept that others may be happy if they do abit more! You are quite agressive against everyone who doesn't share your view, and that's what fire up this theories, even if the the theories are rediculous.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm pretty sure Corvette was being sarcastic. Can you please stop protaginising every member on this forum! We all know you are satisfied if tenants shower, but try to accept that others may be happy if they do abit more! You are quite agressive against everyone who doesn't share your view, and that's what fire up this theories, even if the the theories are rediculous.

please just read my first comment again and tell me where am i aggressive? I simply ask him a question by chaining on my opinion of what we have at the moment in B2 for a few days, which is in my opinion much better than during the 4 months when we had Blair and Loraine together in this apartment

The only answer I have, instead of having an objective answer from his point of view, is simply this comparison with rlc

you can easily understand that it slowly begins to break my balls by wanting to remain polite even if it only seemed to be a joke on his part

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ok 🙂

I may have reacted a little too excessively but it is starting to annoy me a little that my comments are ridiculed by saying that I am an employee of rlc while I am like all the people of this forum, a simple premium member of this project who pays like everyone else for his subscription and who likes what he sees

I find it a shame that by making fun of myself in this way, because I am also one of the moderators of this forum, we lose the essence of what this forum is, that is to say being able to discuss what we see on rlc

Making fun of me like this should also curb the desires of other members who also like what they see, and therefore prevent them from giving their opinion to avoid being targeted.

Don't complain, if this coronavirus crisis continues, I'll lose my job, at least you, you have a job, as long as we pay RLC, RLC pays you.

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Don't complain, if this coronavirus crisis continues, I'll lose my job, at least you, you have a job, as long as we pay RLC, RLC pays you.

I hope for you that you will not lose your job because of this coronavirus which affects everyone and all countries including mine

I just find it a shame that you are not more respectful towards your neighbor who lives exactly the same problems as you

I will put your words on the spot of fear and not on your lack of education 

Good luck to you and to everyone in Italy in general, I know that times are hard and it is starting to be complicated in other countries like Spain or mine France

if you really believe that rlc pays a little french guy like me, it is that you have understood nothing in life

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

please just read my first comment again and tell me where am i aggressive?

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

don't tell me you don't like to see naked girls?

It's not much, but you do have some small arrogant remarks like this that only amplify the impression some already have of you. It just makes it worse for you.

All of us should probably work on being alot more calm and polite towards each other, but it is quite impossible with the poisonous environment on here. It likely hadn't hurt if you moderators had tried to focus more on the members who notoriously cannot behave either, instead on the few who actually seem to be nice persons. Get Admin to do something with the real problem.

• Like 1