B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

24 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Oh great, another do nothing wasting a spot where a real tenant could be.🤬

don't tell me you don't like to see naked girls? because even if they don't plan to stay long in Barcelona, it's still nice to see these girls come to visit their friends and they stay in an apartment with cameras because they could be somewhere else with the possibility that the participants are only ghosts

Knowing a little Ulyana and Olivia, I think that this room will not stay guestroom very long and I like the idea of seeing their close friends also become participants

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

don't tell me you don't like to see naked girls? because even if they don't plan to stay long in Barcelona, it's still nice to see these girls come to visit their friends and they stay in an apartment with cameras because they could be somewhere else with the possibility that the participants are only ghosts

Knowing a little Ulyana and Olivia, I think that this room will not stay guestroom very long and I like the idea of seeing their close friends also become participants

It can become a challenge with the change of girls as the airlines cancel more and more flights 

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It can become a challenge with the change of girls as the airlines cancel more and more flights 

yes it may become more and more problematic to successfully move around in Europe

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes it may become more and more problematic to successfully move around in Europe

eU_SCiU9_x96.jpg

Number of flight departures from Italian airports has dropped between 65% and 95% in the last 30 days