B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

Sweden keep their schools open and can gather up to 500 people...wtf?  in Denmark we closed down everything over a week ago and no one are allowed to go outside unless its a valid reason such a work or food....

Wake up Sweden

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

These are not nice forecasts. We are now entering phase 2. From single cases to clusters. Then comes phase 3 with increasing epidemic, and phase 4 with full epidemic. Phase 5 from August to December where the epidemic gradually decreases

330011440_Noldus2020-03-1916-28-33-847.jpg.17380103067d8cd0d5611f4af88654ae.jpg

That one is bullshit....   There is already a FULL BLOWN epidemic.  

53 minutes ago, northguy said:

Universal healthcare is for all, also those without money. All civilized countries has it.

No one is ever turned down from receiving medical treatment in the United States of America as long as you to need help, they will help you, no matter of finances. Don't believe the BS propaganda. America is a civilized country, what makes you think that it is not ?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Sweden keep their schools open and can gather up to 500 people...wtf?  in Denmark we closed down everything over a week ago and no one are allowed to go outside unless its a valid reason such a work or food....

Wake up Sweden

At least Greta Thunberg will get her education she needs.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I fear Sweden and UK are in for a hard treat. Not to mention USA, where they don't even have a functioning universal healthcare system. Italy, Spain and France might actually have reacted way too late. Denmark and Norway closed down everything instantly, even before we had a single serious case, so let us hope that will make the wave that is coming abit milder here.

Just about every Country has reacted too late.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

ed we have very best healthcare in the world hands down, that is why everyone in the world comes here for our healthcare system. Universal healthcare is not the answer.... My wife battled cancer for over 5 years with 3 major surgeries 2 rounds of chemo and radiation. The very first time she went to the emergency room she was diagnosed with colon cancer and went straight to surgery that day. The next day she was in recovery when her oncologist paid his first visit and outlined the plan for her recovery,  and within 2 weeks from that visit she was having her first round of chemotherapy. My total payments out a 1.7 million dollar medical bill was a little over 5 thousand dollars. I currently pay 12% federal taxes and 6.5 % States and local taxes for a total of 18.5% of gross income in taxes, now you tell what is right and what is wrong.

I have a employee who's mother died while waiting in Great Britain waiting to see an oncologist after being diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. It was almost nine months later and still no plan to save her life. He will tell you the universal health sucks compared to the healthcare in America.