who was your first love?

Dth

Guest Squirrel

Gentlemen, let's get back on topic...

No, she was not my first love-probably not ever--, but when the movie came out, all of us junior high school boys would watch this in the local theater endlessly.

Suffice to say, she should have stayed a body queen for a while and left it at that. Really bad movie but we didn't have RLC and we were hungry for T&A whilst our maturing testicles were pumping in hormones.

%7Boption%7D

Personally, I'm kinda a Julie Christie (Dr. Zhivago, banned in Russia) and Faye Dunaway fan when it comes to the old days of my boyhood. They could act; they had class.

Incidentally, THX1138 was the absolute best movie Lucas ever made. Maybe we'll discuss important movies like this later. Some of you old geezers must love sci-fi...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Dare I mention what National Geographic Magazine meant to pubescent boys back then?

Perhaps not.

Now days they're plugged into their girls selfies...

True story.  I was at my dads last year and my step mom.was at the store about 15 min. away. drove home talking to my dad and then sat in front of the house for about 30 min. still talking to him.  I have seen kids at the mall on their phones talking,  I wonder if they are talking to each other.  :o

Guest Chatterbox

This is the amount of hair that I like. Just natural.

gross!!! sorry, but eugh!!! I'd be picking the bits out of my teeth for weeks.....